Head of the Department of Scientific and Technical Information, Senior Lecture
6 years 6 mo.
Jun 2013 - Сurrent time
• Provided informational support to senior executives;
• Supervision and coordination of staff activities in the department (there are 12 staff members; was responsible for the recruitment of all of the current employees);
• I was Academic secretary of the section “Economics and management” at the corporation;
• Published of the scientific journal of Corporation, Ι am a member of the editorial board of scientific journal;
• Ensured the inclusion of the journal in the list of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian and international Scopus database;
• Organized of Scientific and Technical Library, the project "Digital Library";
• Coordinated the work of the interpreters of scientific articles;
• Prepared and carried out scientific and technical conferences;
• Controlled of the Division pages on domestic and foreign sites;
• Conducting workshops for corporations on the use of electronic information resources;
• Prepared statistical reports on scientific activity;
• Preparation and defensed of the annual department budget, staffing, internal regulations.
• Information on scientific publications of corporation employees for the registration of the organization in the scientific citation system of RINC has been collected;
• The electronic catalog of the fund of the scientific and technical library was created and regularly replenished;
• New forms of work with readers are organized (interlibrary exchange, electronic application for the selection of literature);
• 52 issues of the scientific and technical journal Rocket and space instrument making and information systems were published;
• The magazine was brought to a qualitatively new level and included in the list of the Higher Attestation Commission, the magazine's readiness to be included in the Scopus international database;
• Journals are indexed in Russian scientometric base (RINC);
• 3 special issues of the scientific journal have been prepared;
• All issues of the magazine have been translated and placed on the website of the Society in English, organized and conducted;
4 conferences "Rocket and space instrument making and information technologies";
• 52 review bulletins on space activities on materials of foreign publications were prepared and published;
• During time in the corporation I published 12 scientific articles and one monograph;
• received the title of associate professor;
• wrote 7 reviews on scientific articles and dissertations;
• took part in the technical editing of scientific monographs;
• I am a member of the editorial boards of the scientific journals;
• Takes part in the Council for Science Corporation;
• А member of the working group on the creation of a knowledge management system at the enterprises of Roskosomos.
Writing reviews for scientific articles, dissertation abstracts; advising colleagues and participating in the procedure for licensing APE programs, accreditation of postgraduate studies and organization of educational process in the company; development of criteria for assessing the results of scientific activity; participation in creating a system of incentives for employees of the corporation.
As a Lecture teaching the course “Preparation and promotion of a scientific article in scientific journals and scientometric databases”, “Use of electronic information resources in science and education”, “New methodological approaches in scientific research”, “Information support of scientific research at JSC“ Russian Space Systems ” for graduate students and scientists of the corporation.
Participated in the creation of the sectoral knowledge system of Roscosmos as a member of the working group.
Phd of Economics
4 years 5 mo.
Jun 2004 - Nov 2008
• More than 30 years – in management:
• 20 years of experience in teaching and research;
• Great experience of scientific and consulting work;
• Ability to organize and coordinate research - participated in 8 scientific projects;
• Excellent administration skills;
• 20 years of experience in licensing and accreditation of universities and branches in Russia and abroad;
• Long experience in organizing regional, international research-to-practice conferences and seminars;
• Experience in creating and auditing quality management systems (as a project manager and leader);
• Lengthy background in developing standards and working out rules of procedures for various organizations, describing and enhancing business processes, writing statements of work;
• Organization of workflow in new enterprises (predominantly dealing with education and training); organization, documentary support and launch of educational processes;
• Expertise in distance education, preparation of computer-based learning materials, and presentations;
• Knowledgeable about accounting, taxes, budgeting, KPI, business planning;
• Advanced computer skills: accounting programs (SAP, 1C- Enterprise, MS Office, legislative bases, help systems, scientometric databases, search for information in the Internet.
I have experience in working with information, processing, classifying it and creating a new informational product. Additionally: commissioned by the Ministry of Education of Kyrgyzstan, I prepared and delivered a lecture for university staff: “How to get a scientific journal to get to Scopus”. A video of the lecture was broadcast on television in Kyrgyzstan and became methodological material for universities.
Areas of my scientific interests: world economy, innovative economy, digital economy, labour economics, economics of education, further professional education, European systems and models of education, human resource management, economic and political issues of the humanitarian crisis of refugees.
• Member of the editorial board of the scientific journal «International Journal of Education, Culture and Society»;
• Member of the editorial board of scientific and technical journal «Rocket-space device engineering and information systems»;
• Member of the Free Economic Society of Russia;
• Member of the Association of Non-Commercial Editors and Publishers.
• Member of the Russian Professorial Assembly.
• Expert of the Russian non-profit organization «Digital economy».
• Excellent managerial skills, responsible, sociable, good at establishing and maintaining contacts, creative, good presentation skills, able to think in systems, tactful with a fine sense of humour;
• Driving license «B»;
• Valid Shengen multiple-entry visa,
• I lead a healthy lifestyle and I don’t smoke.
• My hobbies and interests are diverse: team sports, roller skating, ice skating, fitness, travel, science, reading, theater, fashion, art. I also love animals and gardening.